|About OHSAS 18001|
OHSAS 18001 is an Occupational Health and Safety Management System developed by the necessity of systematic approach in order to overcome the limit of technical safety management ( safety measures like protective device, etc.)and continuously reduce problems in safety & health.
The purpose of this system is to block or minimize the occurrence of accidents through the continuous grasping of harmful, dangerous factors in safety & health and risk management, to abide by laws, and achieve safe, healthy work environment development through improvement of performance in general safety & health, and thereby to pursue satisfaction of customers and the interested parties.
|Necessity of Introduction of OHSAS 18001 & Certification Effect|
- Active Response to International Trend
- Transfer from the government-led safety-health system to organized to the self-management system
- Promotion of Stability in the labor-management relationship
- Continual rise in pressure by International Pressure groups, such as ILO, etc.
- Safety & Health Aspects
- Protection Life and Property from Accidents
- Continual Decrease in an ever-present Risk
- Financial Aspects
- Decrease in Occupational Safety & Health Insurance rate: Construction of Confidence from banks and insurance companies
- Wiping out of social, regional, national crisis, such as deaths and severe injuries, etc. due to a fire, explosion and outflow, etc.
- Provision of stability in investment to the interested party and response to social pressure
- Response to Social Pressure
- Response to the increase in needs of the general public
- Wiping out of social distrust in safety accidents
- Strengthening of Laws and Regulations
- Active response to home& overseas laws an regulations
- Reinforced Monitoring of an International labor world
|Safety &Health Management System Model|